Dr. Isler has worked with lawyers on legal cases. She has specialization in:
- Knowledge and application of special education laws.
- Providing school neuropsychological assessments of the various cognitive processes to determine a child’s strengths and weaknesses to determine educational placement and services.
- Review of current and previous records and school to determine most appropriate placement for student.
- Attending child study team, IEP and administrative meetings to explain findings.
- Providing feedback based on direct observations of student performance and behavior in the classroom setting.